Seasoned and Knowledgeable Criminal Defense Attorney Committed to Excellence With Over 30 Years Experience
Rated as a “Super Lawyer”
Since 1983, Labe M. Richman has consistently provided effective representation for the accused in all matters of criminal law — from complex white-collar crimes to narcotics charges. He is a highly respected criminal defense attorney with over 30 years of experience and national recognition for his practice in state and federal courts. He upholds the highest standard of oral and written legal representation for each client — from case inception to conclusion and through the appeals process, if necessary. He has built his exceptional reputation fighting to achieve positive results for those whose reputations, liberties, and immigration status have been threatened. He is nationally recognized by Thomson Reuters in Super Lawyers and in the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ as AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, He is a former adjunct professor of law and has lectured and published widely in his field. He is rated “Superb” by Avvo.com, their highest rating and he has received their “Client’s Choice Award” because of the excellent reviews from clients on that site.
You can also visit our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/Labelaw
For immigrants, Labe Richman is particularly sensitive to the immigration consequences of convictions and focuses his efforts on avoiding deportation or bars to immigration benefits, like green cards. He also has a substantial practice challenging old convictions that are causing immigration problems. He has been able to obtain relief in old criminal cases to help over 60 immigrants with their immigration situation.
If you have been charged with a crime, are under investigation, or have already been convicted and want to challenge the result, call Labe M. Richman today to schedule a consultation.
Reputable attorney providing the highest quality legal services
Labe M. Richman is a skilled, resourceful and competent attorney.
- Communication Skills – Mr. Richman is capable of efficiently speaking on behalf of his clients both orally and in writing. He is one of those rare attorneys who is equally proficient at both trials and appeals. His effective communication skills ensure that you are presented in the best possible light.
- Compassion – His professional and personal satisfaction comes from turning his clients‘ lives around. He is trusted by his clients because he listens to your individual legal and life situation and approaches your case with compassion, understanding, insight, and a studious inquiry into the facts and the law. Communication with the client can be just as important as communication in court. To find the best defense, a lawyer has to know how to listen and Mr. Richman never forgets that. Whether its finding a defense for trial, finding the fact that will help secure a beneficial plea bargain, or understanding the case to obtain dismissal of the charges, Labe Richman begins this process by listening to the client first and investigating the facts and the law to the best of his ability.
- Experience – He brings to your case an extensive body of knowledge informed by 30 years of experience and study. Every client wants an attorney that has been there before, that knows the issues, that knows the angles, that has to the judgment to make the right decisions at the right time. Labe Richman also recognizes the importance of keeping current on litigation trends and ever-changing case law, and he stays current on cutting-edge issues to achieve the best possible outcomes. Indeed, he taught trial advocacy at New York Law School, was a faculty member of the Cardozo Appellate Clinic and Intensive Trial Advocacy Program, has published widely on criminal law and is a frequent speaker at legal education seminars every single year.
Focused on criminal defense and criminal law
Labe M. Richman offers effective representation in all areas of criminal defense and criminal law matters and that is his only area of practice. This is a huge advantage for a person charged with an offense.
- Criminal defense – He is thoroughly familiar with all facets of the state and federal criminal justice system and provides extraordinary criminal defense representation from white-collar offenses such as fraud and embezzlement to homicide, larceny and drug crimes. He has a strong focus on the defense of immigrants in the negotiation of criminal pleas of guilty and the appeals process and other post-litigation motions.
- Criminal law – He provides strong advocacy and helps people avoid convictions through strong trial and appellate strategies in criminal law. He is skilled at humanizing his clients in the eyes of the judge and jury to forge the best possible outcome in each case — whether it be a trial acquittal, a plea bargain, or a dismissal.
Contact a skilled criminal defense trial attorney today.
To schedule a consultation, call Labe M. Richman at 866-986-3534 today, or contact the firm online.
Use the headings and links above to learn more about Labe M. Richman’s qualifications, past cases, published articles, awards, and numerous lectures to lawyers and law students.